Three Sketches of a Man in Uniform
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 7/8 x 6 5/8 inches (20 x 16.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "141"; upper left: "33/25 | 141"
Watermark; oval collector's mark: Xavier Haas (Lugt 4541); circular collector's mark, verso: Xavier Haas (Lugt 4542)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, Yale BA 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | men | sketches | uniform
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Three Sketches of a Man in Uniform, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.