James Moore, 1762–1799, British, Architectural Study of a Ruined Abbey, 1791
Architectural Study of a Ruined Abbey
- Part Of:
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 6 3/4 × 8 5/16 inches (17.1 × 21.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "21st Aug."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abbey | architectural subject | buildings | ruins | tree
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.