IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Moore, 1762–1799, British, Gateshead Abbey, 1792
- Part Of:
Collective Title: Two Volumes of 187 Drawings and Manuscripts, Including, 4 Etchings
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/8 × 9 inches (18.1 × 22.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Augt 16th"; inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Gateshead Abbey, 16 Augt. 1792"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | ruin | structure | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Gateshead
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.