James Moore, 1762–1799, British, East End of Tynemouth Priory, 1792
East End of Tynemouth Priory
- Part Of:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- 7 1/8 × 9 inches (18.1 × 22.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "East End of Tynemouth Priory 17th Augt."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | ruins | stone
- Associated Places:
- England | Tynemouth
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.