James Moore, 1762–1799, British, East End of Tynemouth Priory, 1792
East End of Tynemouth Priory
- Part Of:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/8 × 9 inches (18.1 × 22.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "East End of Tynemouth Priory 17th Augt."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | ruins | stone
- Associated Places:
- England | Tynemouth
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.