- Bothal Castle, Northumberland
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/8 × 9 inches (18.1 × 22.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Bothall Cas Aug 17th"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | castle | stone
- Associated Places:
- England | Northumberland
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Moore, 1762–1799, British, Bothal Castle, Northumberland, 1792
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.