Lindisfarne Priory, Holy Island, Northumberland
- Additional Title(s):
Holy Island Cathedral
- Part Of:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/16 × 9 inches (17.9 × 22.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Holy Island Cathedral Augt. 19th 92"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | priory | ruins | stone | vegetation
- Associated Places:
- England | Holy Island | Lindisfarne | Northumberland
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Moore, 1762–1799, British, Lindisfarne Priory, Holy Island, Northumberland, 1792
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.