- Bothwell Castle, Scotland
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/16 × 8 15/16 inches (17.9 × 22.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Bothwell Case. Sept.27th"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Moore, 1762–1799, British, Bothwell Castle, Scotland, 1792
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.