- Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Hurley, Berkshire, England
- Pen and gray iink, black ink, graphite, gray wash and blue wash on medium, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 × 9 inches (17.8 × 22.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Hurley Church Bucks in Marlow July 19th 93"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Moore, 1762–1799, British, Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Hurley, Berkshire, England, 1793
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.