- Materials & Techniques:
- Gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 x 6 3/8 inches (20.3 x 16.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite lower center: "27x21. 330."; inscribed in pen and blue ink, lower right: "501"; on verso in pen and blue ink, upper right: "501"
Oval collector's mark: Xavier Haas (Lugt 4541); circular collector's mark, verso: Xavier Haas (Lugt 4542)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- classicizing | figure study | seated | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.