- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Fakes: "Style C," Including Variations on the "Prostrate Woman" and "Reclining Woman"
- Brown ink with gray wash over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 15 3/4 x 20 1/4 inches (40 x 51.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "376"; lower right: "3768 Midsummer Night's | Dream"
G Romney collector's mark, George Romney collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | cloth | figure study | god | lion | man | putti | religious and mythological subject | river | rope | sculpture
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.