unknown artist, Drawings after "A Voyage Round Great Britain", after 1814
Drawings after "A Voyage Round Great Britain"
- after 1814
- Watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 5/8 × 15 inches (27 × 38.1 cm)
Extensively inscribed in pen and black ink over several sheets
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- border (ornament area) | historical subject | manuscript | text
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.