- David Playing the Harp
- Brown wash over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 16 1/4 x 12 3/4 inches (41.3 x 32.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in brown ink, center: "No. 202"
Collector's mark: "George Romney; collector's mark: "GRomney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- capes | dresses | figure study | harp | helmets | men | music | religious and mythological subject | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, David Playing the Harp, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.