George Romney, 1734–1802, British, David Playing the Harp, undated
David Playing the Harp
- Brown wash over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 16 1/4 x 12 3/4 inches (41.3 x 32.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in brown ink, center: "No. 202"
Collector's mark: "George Romney; collector's mark: "GRomney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- capes | dresses | figure study | harp | helmets | men | music | religious and mythological subject | women
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.