- Miss Tipapin Going for All Nine
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 16 3/8 × 11 inches (41.6 × 27.9 cm), Plate: 15 3/8 × 9 7/8 inches (39.1 × 25.1 cm), and Image: 13 × 9 7/8 inches (33 × 25.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "193"
Lettered below image: "Miss Tipapin Going for All Nine. | From the Original Picture by John Collet, in the possession of Carington Bowles - | 397 | Printed for & Sold by Carington Bowles, at his Map & Print Warehouse, No.69 in St.Pauls Church Yard, London. Published as the Act directs."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, eighteenth century, Miss Tipapin Going for All Nine, 1779
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.