Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Banditti, undated
- Pen and brown, black and gray ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 8 3/8 x 12 3/8 inches (21.3 x 31.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | men | pots | sitting | swords | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.