John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Album of Tracings (Beaumont Album), between 1782 and 1783
- Album of Tracings (Beaumont Album)
- between 1782 and 1783
- Graphite on varied semi-transparent papers
- Sheet: 5 7/16 x 6 3/8 inches (13.8 x 16.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.