Luigi Balugani, 1737–1770, Italian, Forty-one Botanical Drawings with Notes in three Dark Green cloth Volumes
- Forty-one Botanical Drawings with Notes in three Dark Green cloth Volumes
- Watercolor and gouache over graphite
- Sheet: 15 15/16 x 12 5/16in. (40.5 x 31.3cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.