Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Pleasure Boats in an Estuary, undated
Pleasure Boats in an Estuary
- Watercolor with pen and red-brown ink, over graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, wove paper, mounted onto more wove paper of the same thickness and texture
- Sheet: 4 3/4 x 8 15/16 inches (12.1 x 22.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | building | estuary | marine art | oars | people | pleasure | sails | shore (landform) | water
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.