- Lyson's Cottage, Cowes, Isle of Wight
- Watercolor with pen and black ink over graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/4 x 18 7/16 inches (12.1 x 46.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "Cowes Lysons Cottages"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | buildings | bushes | coast | cottages | sails | sheep | ships | trees | village | water
- Associated Places:
- Cowes | England | Europe | Isle of Wight | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
attributed to Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Lyson's Cottage, Cowes, Isle of Wight, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.