Standing Figure with Arm Upraised and Seated Figure
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Standing Classical Figure
- Pen and brown ink with graphite on medium slightly textured beige laid paper
- Sheet: 4 3/4 x 4 1/4 inches (12.1 x 10.8 cm)
Collector's mark: "G Romney"; collector's mark: "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- female | figure study | figures | movement | violence
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Standing Figure with Arm Upraised and Seated Figure, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.