- ca. 1796
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/8 × 11 3/8 inches (18.7 × 28.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Thetford"
watermark: J What[man] (letters)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hill | hills | house | houses | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Norfolk | Thetford | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.