- Additional Title(s):
Three Chairs Facing the Ocean, Brighton
- Part Of:
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 11 x 14 inches (27.9 x 35.6 cm), Image: 8 3/4 × 12 7/8 inches (22.2 × 32.7 cm)
Signed on verso in graphite, center: "Bruce Davidson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Richard S. and Jeanne Press
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | chairs | coast | genre subject | landscape | leisure | ocean | sand | sea | umbrellas | waves (natural events)
- Associated Places:
- Brighton | East Sussex | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.