Bruce Davidson, born 1933, American, Topless Girl Sitting in Fake Brick Room, 1965
Topless Girl Sitting in Fake Brick Room
- Additional Title(s):
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 11 x 14 inches (27.9 x 35.6 cm)
Signed on verso in graphite, center: "Bruce Davidson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- brick | girl | nude | underwear | woman | women
- Associated Places:
- Blackpool | England | Europe | Lancashire | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.