Bruce Davidson, born 1933, American, Miner on Work Horse Emerging from Tunnel, 1965
Miner on Work Horse Emerging from Tunnel
- Additional Title(s):
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 11 x 14 inches (27.9 x 35.6 cm) and Image: 8 3/8 × 12 5/8 inches (21.3 × 32.1 cm)
Signed on verso in graphite, center: "Bruce Davidson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | geology | horse (animal) | landscape | man | miner | science | track | tunnel
- Associated Places:
- United Kingdom | Wales
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.