IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Bruce Davidson, born 1933, American, Brighton, 1960
- Additional Title(s):
Lawn Bowling, Brighton
- Part Of:
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 11 x 14 inches (27.9 x 35.6 cm), Image: 8 3/4 × 12 7/8 inches (22.2 × 32.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "60-22-35/12A-13"
Signed on verso in graphite, center: "Bruce Davidson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Ralph and Nancy Segall
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- ball | leisure | park (grounds) | recreation
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Bruce Davidson and Paul Caponigro : (The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens, 2014-11-08 - 2015-02-23) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Bruce Davidson and Paul Caponigro : (Yale Center for British Art, 2014-06-26 - 2014-09-14) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.