- The North
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 11 × 14 inches (27.9 × 35.6 cm) and Image: 12 3/4 × 8 5/8 inches (32.4 × 21.9 cm)
Signed on verso in graphite, upper center: "Bruce Davidson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Ralph and Nancy Segall
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- city | cityscape | family | gaze | girl | portrait | sidewalk | skirt (garment) | street | sweater | walking
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Bruce Davidson, born 1933, American, The North, 1960
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.