- When and Where I Enter the British Museum
- Digital print on medium, slightly textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 30 × 20 inches (76.2 × 50.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "Brodsky Center 07-330"
Signed and dated on verso in graphite, lower center: "Carrie M. Weems. 2007"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Carrie Mae Weems, born 1953, American, When and Where I Enter the British Museum, 2007
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.