- Nine Etchings, a series of 9 etchings, each print signed and numbered by the artist, ed. 44, published 2005
- Sheet: 21 1/2 x 29 3/8in. (54.6 x 74.6cm)
Inscribed in graphite bottom left: "7/44"; in artist's hand in graphite bottom right: "Hurvin Anderson"
Signed in artist's hand in graphite bottom right: "Hurvin Anderson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Hurvin Anderson, born 1965, British, Nine Etchings, a series of 9 etchings, each print signed and numbered by the artist, ed. 44, published 2005, 2005
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.