Standing Female Figure
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 3/8 x 4 3/8 inches (11.1 x 11.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "506 [...] | 374", lower left: "908"
Watermark; oval collector's mark: Xavier Haas (Lugt 4541); circular collector's mark, verso: Xavier Haas (Lugt 4542)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- female | figure | figure study | standing
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Standing Female Figure, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.