- Seated Figure Playing a Harp
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 3 3/4 x 2 3/4 inches (9.5 x 7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graohite, lower right: "1043"
Collector's mark: "G Romney"; collector's mark: "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure | figure study | harp | seated
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Seated Figure Playing a Harp, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.