- Woodhall Spa
- after 1938
- Sheet: 39 3/4 x 25 inches (101 x 63.5 cm) and Mount: 41 3/4 x 26 15/16 inches (106 x 68.4 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "WOODHALL SPA | IT'S QUICKER BY RAIL | BROMO-IODINE WATERS FIRST CLASS GOLF | BOOKLET FROM SECRETARY INFORMATION BUREAU OR ANY LNER OFFICE OR ANGENCY"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- © National Railway Museum / SSPL
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- advertisement | genre subject | horse (animal) | leisure | man | pleasure | resort | spa | tennis | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Andrew Johnson, active 1935, British, Woodhall Spa, after 1938
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.