Francis Danby, 1793–1861, Irish, Study for "The Golden Age", 1827
Study for "The Golden Age"
- Graphite and gouache on medium, slightly textured, brown laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 x 10 7/8in. (19.1 x 27.6cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Andrew Wyld in honor of Paul Mellon
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- children | dancing | families | lake | landscape | religious and mythological subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.