Francis Danby, 1793–1861, Irish, Study for "The Golden Age", 1827
Study for "The Golden Age"
- Graphite and gouache on medium, slightly textured, gray laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 x 10 7/8in. (19.1 x 27.6cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Andrew Wyld in honor of Paul Mellon
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- children | dancing | families | lake | landscape
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.