- The Church of St. John, Peronne (Somme)
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 7/8 × 10 3/8 inches (20 × 26.4 cm)
John Deffett Francis collector's mark bottom right: "JDF"
Signed on back of mount top center in graphite: "2371 J S Cotman"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The William K. Rose and Eugene A. Carroll Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church
- Associated Places:
- France | Picardie | Péronne | Somme | Église Saint-Jean-Baptiste de Péronne
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Sell Cotman, 1782–1842, British, The Church of St. John, Peronne (Somme), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.