Man with a Book and Sword Standing on a Snake
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and black ink and graphite on medium cream slightly textured wove paper
- Sheet: 2 15/16 × 1 11/16 inches (7.5 × 4.3 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite; "910 | The Enemy | Edward W. Titius"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The William K. Rose and Eugene A. Carroll Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | book | man | portrait | snake | sword
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Jessica Dismorr, 1885–1939, British, Man with a Book and Sword Standing on a Snake, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.