- Pen and black ink and graphite on thick, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 2 15/16 × 2 13/16 inches (7.5 × 7.1 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite: "910 | The Enemy | Curtis W. Moffat"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The William K. Rose and Eugene A. Carroll Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | chair | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.