- Two Figures
- ca. 1912
- Watercolor, gouache, pen and black ink, black chalk and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 1/2 x 9 5/8 inches (31.8 x 24.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink bottom left: "Wyndham Lewis"; inscribed on back in graphite center: "No- | 4"
Signed in pen and brown ink bottom left: "Wyndham Lewis."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The William K. Rose and Eugene A. Carroll Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | babies | figures | men | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Wyndham Lewis, 1882–1957, British, Two Figures, ca. 1912
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.