IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Wyndham Lewis, 1882–1957, British, Sketch of a Chair and Table, 1920s
Sketch of a Chair and Table
- Graphite on thick white smooth wove paper
- Sheet: 30 × 20 inches (76.2 × 50.8 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The William K. Rose and Eugene A. Carroll Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chair | still life | table | upholstery
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.