- Gems of the Great Exihibtion Number 2
- Color oil print on medium, beige, wove paper mounted on beige, smooth card
- Sheet: 8 7/16 x 9 1/4 in. (21.4 x 23.5 cm)
Imbossed: "Printed in oil by G. Baxter Inventor & Patentee 11 & 12 Northampton Square 1852"; inscribed on back top left in graphite: "Magl[...]"; top center in graphite: "L2"; bottom right in graphite: "EAC/WKR"
Imbossed: Printed in oil by G. Baxter Inventor & Patentee 11 & 12 Northampton Square 1852
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The William K. Rose and Eugene A. Carroll Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by George Baxter, 1804–1867, British, Gems of the Great Exihibtion Number 2, 1852
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.