- Mr. W.B. Yeats, presenting Mr. George Moore to the Queen of the Fairies
- Lithograph on medium,. cream, smooth wove paper
- Sheet: 12 3/4 x 11 7/8 in. (32.4 x 30.2 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite upper left: "7/6"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The William K. Rose and Eugene A. Carroll Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Yeats, William Butler (Irish poet and painter, 1865-1939)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Max Beerbohm, 1872–1956, British, Mr. W.B. Yeats, presenting Mr. George Moore to the Queen of the Fairies, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.