A Mad Dog in a Coffee House
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching and watercolor on medium, moderately textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/4 x 19 9/16 in. (33.7 x 49.7 cm)
Inscribed top right in graphite: "hand colored 375"; bottom left in graphite: "118 A2"; on back bottom right in graphite: "#19653"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The William K. Rose and Eugene A. Carroll Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coffee | coffeehouse | food | genre subject | leisure | tankards
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, A Mad Dog in a Coffee House, 1809
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.