- Horsehead from Hayes Burru Band, Clarendon, Jamaica
- Cibachrome on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 30 × 30 inches (76.2 × 76.2 cm) and Frame: 39 × 38 3/4 × 1 1/2 inches (99.1 × 98.4 × 3.8 cm)
Inscribed in black ink on verso, lower center: " Hayes Burru Band | Clarendon Jamaica | 1999-2000| Phyllis Galembo | 1/5"
Signed and dated in black ink on verso, lower center: "1999-2000 | Phyllis Galembo"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the artist
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Phyllis Galembo, born 1952, American, Horsehead from Hayes Burru Band, Clarendon, Jamaica, 1999-2000
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.