Woodhall Spa: It's Quicker By Rail
- Additional Title(s):
Woodall Spa: It’s Quicker by Rail
Woodhall Spa: It's Quicker by Rail (maquette)
- Sheet: 41 7/8 x 24 3/4 inches (106.4 x 62.9 cm) and Frame: 42 7/8 x 25 7/8 inches (108.9 x 65.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and blue ink, upper right: "Woodhall Spa"
Lettered inside image, lower right: "Andrew | Johnson - | Woodhalll Spa"; lettered below image, lower center: "WOODHALL SPA | IT'S QUICKER BY RAIL | BORMO IODINE WATERS FIRST CLASS GOLF | BOOKLET FROM SECRETARY INFORMATION BUREAU OR ANY LNER OFFICE OR AGENCY"
Signed and dated on verso in pen and blue ink, upper right: " DR | A Johnson | 1938"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- © National Railway Museum / SSPL
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- advertisement | genre subject | horse (animal) | leisure | man | maquette | resort | room | spa | tennis | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Art for All - British Posters for Transport (The Wolfsonian Museum, 2011-04-15 - 2011-08-14) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Art for All - British Posters for Transport (Musée de l'Imprimerie, 2010-10-13 - 2011-02-15) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Art for All - British Posters for Transport (Yale Center for British Art, 2010-05-27 - 2010-08-15) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]