George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Two Standing Figures Wearing Tall Hats, undated
Two Standing Figures Wearing Tall Hats
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, blued white laid paper
- Sheet: 5 5/8 x 4 1/2 inches (14.3 x 11.4 cm)
Watermark; collector's mark: "G Romney"; collector's mark: "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938, to the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure | figure study | hats | standing
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.