A Dame de Picpus
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 9 1/4 × 4 13/16 inches (23.5 × 12.2 cm)
Inscribed on mount in pen and brown ink, lower right: "D. Roberts"; on verso in graphite, upper right: "[...] 7/4" center: "Left | D. 3082"
Paul Mellon collector's mark; watermark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | crucifix | figure study | nun | robe | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.