- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 4 15/16 × 7 1/16 inches (12.5 × 17.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Inverness. 1859"; on verso in pen and brown ink, upper center : "80 small drawings"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | bridge (built work) | cityscape | marine art | port | spires | towers
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Highland | Inverness | Scotland | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.