- The Duomo at Brescia
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 7 × 9 7/8 inches (17.8 × 25.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Domo at Brescia [...]"; on verso in graphite, lower left: "Verona"; center left: "2 on 1"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | Baroque architecture | columns | dome | exterior | figures | fountain | pediment | statues
- Associated Places:
- Brescia | Europe | Italia | Lombardia
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
David Roberts, 1796–1864, British, The Duomo at Brescia, 1851
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.