David Roberts, 1796–1864, British, The Pass of Pancorbo, The Pyrenees, undated
The Pass of Pancorbo, The Pyrenees
- Watercolor and gouache over graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 x 15 7/16 inches (26.7 x 39.2 cm)
Signed in brown ink, lower right: "Roberts | [...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bandits | bridge (built work) | cliffs | gorge (landform) | landscape | river | wagon
- Associated Places:
- Pancorbo Pass | Spain
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.