A Woody Landscape
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 9 5/8 x 14in. (24.4 x 35.6cm) and Sheet: 9 1/4 × 14 inches (23.5 × 35.6 cm)
Paul Mellon collector's mark
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "G. Lambert pinx."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boy | bridge (built work) | creek | forest | landscape | trees | trees | woods
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.