A Woody Landscape
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 9 5/8 x 14in. (24.4 x 35.6cm), Sheet: 9 1/4 × 14 inches (23.5 × 35.6 cm)
Collector's mark, verso: Paul Mellon
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "G. Lambert pinx."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boy | bridge (built work) | creek | forest | landscape | trees | trees | woods
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.