Mozart C in E flat for Two Pianos Cristoph Eschenbach Justin Frank
- Materials & Techniques:
- Black wash on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Image: 7 1/2 x 11 1/2 inches (19.1 x 29.2 cm), Frame: 14 3/4 x 18 3/8 inches (37.5 x 46.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Mozart C in E flat for two pianos Christop Eschenbach Justin Frank"; on verso in graphite, lower left: "32"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Patrick Procktor | 1982"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Jack W. C. Hagstrom, M.D.
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- conductor | genre subject | musicians | pianists | pianos | violinists | violins
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Patrick Procktor, 1936–2003, Irish, Mozart C in E flat for Two Pianos Cristoph Eschenbach Justin Frank, 1982
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.