Wembley: Fireworks and Frolics
- after 1923
- lithograph mounted on canvas
- Sheet: 117 3/4 x 78 1/4 inches (299.1 x 198.8 cm) and Mount: 121 11/16 x 82 3/16 inches (309.1 x 208.8 cm)
Inscribed on stone in artist's hand lower right: "H.S. Williamson"
Lettered, lower center: "WEMBLEY | FIREWORKS AND FROLICS | At the World's Greatest Fair"
Signed lower right: "H.S. Williamson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- carnival | evening | fair | fireworks | flags | historical subject | night | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Europe | Greater London | London | United Kingdom | Wembley
- View by request in the Study Room
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
H. S. Williamson, 1892–1978, British, Wembley: Fireworks and Frolics, after 1923
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.