Britain's Past and Present
- Additional Title(s):
British Empire Exhibition, April to October 1924
- Lithograph mounted on canvas
- Mount: 122 11/16 x 82 5/16 inches (311.6 x 209.1 cm) and Sheet: 118 3/4 x 78 11/16 inches (301.6 x 199.9 cm)
drawn on stone in artist's hand center left: "E-A-Cox."
Lettered, lower center: "BRITIANS PAST & PRESENT | BECKON YOU TO WEMBLEY | BRITISH EMPIRE | EXHIBITION | APRIL TO OCTOBER 1924"
Signed center left: "E-A-Cox."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | coats of arms | flags | historical subject | lions | men | queen (person) | sails | ships
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.